Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Tonight must be a reflection night

Latley I've been up this late searching the internet and pretending to do homework. Tonight I gave up all pretenses and decided to focus on matters more important to my emotional being.

Below you will find the poems I wrote after my first and second marathons. I never finished the poem for my third marathon since I was so focused on my Mile Marker Letter. Tomorrow night I'll work on finishing it up and posting it.

I also have a short blog about my upcoming run although I'm not positive when and where it will be. The new run started out as a family challenge that is slowly becoming something more. Trevor and I have even talked about undertaking the creating of a race since this one is specifically . . ah, I get ahead of myself.

Read on. Be warned that tonight was a reflection night. It was way past due . . .

No comments: